Monday, November 21, 2016

Professional Learning Network

Journal #7

Before when I wanted to learn about something I googled it and I went through the results.  Now all I need to do is have a hashtag and I can start following a topic that sounds interesting to me.  For me the two that I used the most in this class were twitter and digg.  From this experience I learned how to use twitter.  I had never had an account before so I started to follow topics that I found interesting.  It was an easy way to keep up with the election.  I also used digg which allowed me to put all of my favorites to one page.  I do not need to go to several different websites anymore to read my news.  I am able to use digg and compare news stories from different sources.  I believe that it is important for educators to use tools such as these ones to stay informed and to help keep others informed with current developments. It saves me time everyday when I want to read the news.  It also sends me notifications to my phone when their is an important information is released.

Q1: Will you continue using twitter and digg?
A1: I will continue using both of them but I think I will probably use twitter more.

Q2: Which did you use more during this class twitter or digg?

A2: I used twitter a lot more than I used digg.

No comments:

Post a Comment